The Diploma of Network Engineering will prepare you for entry-level network engineering roles by providing the skills and knowledge required to design, operate and maintain networks that play a crucial role in the infrastructure of industry and government organizations.
Your coursework will cover key areas of network engineering, including data networks and their implementation.
You will combine academic studies with practical experience allowing you to further develop your skill set and provide you with the opportunity to stand out from the crowd in a competitive industry.
Students are also assisted in obtaining 11 international certificates.
· CompTIA Network+ Certification (Exam N10-007)
· Cisco® Implementing and Administering Cisco® Solutions v1.0 (CCNA)
· 20740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
· 10969 Active Directory Services with Windows Server
· CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Certification (Exam CS0-002)
· CompTIA Linux+ Certification
· VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage v7.0
· CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification (Exam CV0-002)
· ITIL® 4 Foundation
· 20742 Identity with Windows Server 2016
· CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-601)